Medical VIP club - small design
Add your question or comments below
Just re-read brief ... I'll make due with the current logo.
Would love to have any feedback (good or bad) on the designs I uploaded.
Cheers,
Colin
Sir,
I have submitted a design according to your provided information please give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..
Thanks...
James.
Sir,
Design
id:
174227
I have submitted a design according to your provided information please
give some feedback and let me know about the design, will it work for
you or if there some changes to be made please let me know....
Reply please..
Thanks...
James.
any feed back on my designs would be greatly appreciated
please attach a master file for your company logo. ai,eps,psd etc
Hi,
I have submitted the desing for your website. I want know when you will declare the result. I am eagersly wating for that.
Thanks
Shilpa
Hi,
I have submitted the design for your website. I am wating for the result. When you will declare?
Thanks
Shilpa
Hi Sir,
I am eagerly waiting for the results. Please state us when will you declare the results?
Thanks & Regards
Jagannath
11 - 19 of 19 comments