eighteen sauces

Add your question or comments below


by xygo_bg on Monday, June 9, 2014

You wanted the same original font if you want a different font, I'll do a new version?


by tiyasha on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

sir any feedback???


by tiyasha on Sunday, June 15, 2014

sir I am keen interested to get your feedback.please give it to me.


by xygo_bg on Monday, June 16, 2014

Hi, Is there any news?


by tiyasha on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

sir please check my logo, and give me your valuable feedback.


by tiyasha on Monday, June 30, 2014

sir I am keen interested to get your feedback.please give it to me.


by tiyasha on Tuesday, July 8, 2014

don't you think its take too long time to take decision of an winner???please send reply will you take a logo among these logos or it was a fake project???


11 - 17 of 17 comments