Are you Brilliant? Because I need a kick ass logo!

Add your question or comments below


by **INCREDIBLEDESIGNERS** on Tuesday, April 16, 2019

what exactly you want from here can you please explain ? Please help and explain me what you want ?


by Project Owner on Tuesday, April 16, 2019

You have done everything I've asked. I will let you know if I need anything else. We are making a decision in the next couple of days. Thanks for your hard work. I will let you know if I need anything else.


by ros-michael on Friday, April 19, 2019

sir, please check my entry#21523791 #21521001


by voltart on Friday, April 19, 2019

Hi there,

Your feedback on the following proposals it will be
very appreciated.

#21521276
#21521306


Hope you enjoy!

Kind regards,


by logo_s on Friday, April 19, 2019


" Asian inspired


by Project Owner on Saturday, April 20, 2019

Please say exactly what you mean.


11 - 16 of 16 comments