Corporate Website - OHENE ENTERPRISES, LLC

Add your question or comments below


by Project Owner on Monday, April 6, 2015

I like gray/silver, navy blue and red/ burgundy. A combination of any of these colors will do.


by amit 2 on Monday, April 6, 2015

We have a vast experience in Web Development. Please can we connect on Skype to discuss the project requirements in detail.

This will help us in giving you a realistic estimate. Please let me know when we can connect on Skype or Phone.

Please also visit our company profile which will give you an idea of our capabilities.( www.dreamsoft4u.com)

Look forward hearing back from you soon.

Thanks,

Amit Yadav
Skype:ds4u.marketing


by Project Owner on Monday, April 6, 2015

Excellent. 6am Pacific time will be perfect. What number should I caa you on?

Bernice


by amit 2 on Monday, April 6, 2015

Hello Bernice ,
Thanks for your response.
Sure we can connect at 6 AM PST . You can call us at +1-949-340-7490.
Look forward talking to you .

Thanks,

Amit Yadav
Skype:ds4u.marketing


by Project Owner on Monday, April 6, 2015

I've been trying to call you since morning to no avail. I'm trying again now


by amit 2 on Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hello Bernice,

We were waiting for your call. Its an US number. Please if you could suggest your number and aceept my invitation on Skype so we can discuss on the project specifications today same time if your available.

Look forward for your response.

Thanks,

Amit Yadav
Skype:ds4u..marketing


11 - 16 of 16 comments