The main reason this would be happening is because your spam filter may be blocking our emails. This article details some of the things you can try to fix this in your email client and to make sure our emails don’t get put into your junk mail folder or automatically deleted as spam.
Follow the steps below to add our email address or domain to your Safe List.
- Go to the Options page.
- On the left side of the page, click Mail, and then click Junk E-Mail Protection.
- Click on Safe List.
- Type our domain “@designcrowd.com” then click Add.
It is also a good idea to check your Junk E-Mail folder regularly to make sure that the emails don’t get delivered to the wrong folder. If you find one of our messages in the junk folder, select the check box next to the message, and then click “Not Junk” on the toolbar.
If you are still experiencing problems updating these lists, please go to MSN’s help pages.
Yahoo mail uses bulk mail folders and filters to stop Spam entering your inbox. The first few DesignCrowd emails you will receive may get delivered into your bulk mail folder. To stop this from happening, follow these steps:
- Find the email from DesignCrowd
- Select "this is not Spam," next to the "From" field
Alternatively, you can add DesignCrowd to your contact list:
- Click on the addresses tab (top left of the page)
- Click on “Add contact”
- In the email field add “@designcrowd.com”
- Click on Save
- On the next page, click done.
If you are still experiencing problems, visit the Yahoo Mail help pages.
In Outlook 2003, the Junk E-Mail Filter is turned on automatically by default. The first time Outlook 2003 moves a message to the Junk E-mail folder, it will notify you with a dialog box.
To change junk e-mail settings in Outlook 2003:
- On the Tools menu, select “Options”
- In the Options dialog box, under the preferences tab, in the E-mail section at the top, click on “Junk E-mail”
- Choose the level of junk e-mail message protection you want. Click “OK”.
To add DesignCrowd to your Safe Senders List:
- Right-click on a message from the sender
- Point to Junk E-mail, and click either “Add Sender to Safe Senders List”.
If you are still experiencing problems visit the Outlook 2003 Online Help pages.
Gmail does not usually treat our emails as spam, however, if you notice that your emails has made its way to the Spam folder, tick the box next to the email and click the “Not Spam” button.
Future emails from the same address should remain in your inbox.
To make sure you receive your emails from DesignCrowd, you will need to place an email ID in your AOL 'Address Book'. Follow these instructions:
- Go to Keyword Mail Controls
- Select the screen name to which the emails are sent.
- Now choose “Customize Mail Controls” For This Screen Name
- For AOL 7.0, include in the section, "exclusion and inclusion parameters", the domains from which DesignCrowd email is sent: “@designcrowd.com”
- For AOL 8.0, choose "Allow mail from AOL Members and addresses listed"
- Type: “firstname.lastname@example.org” and “email@example.com”
- Click “Add”
- Choose "OK" displayed at the bottom.
To ensure you receive your DesignCrowd emails, you will need to place an email ID in your “Person I know” buddy list. All mail you receive from this email ID will pass through the junk mail filters.
Most other email clients
With other email clients, emails from addresses added to your Contact list and/or Address book should not be considered as Spam. Make sure you add our domain names “@designcrowd.com” to these lists. It is also advisable to check your bulk /junk mail folders regularly.