Yes - once you select a design, the project moves into a design handover stage. In design handover, the designer and customer receive exclusive access to a shared design handover page whereby they can discuss changes via a message board and download the source files.
The design handover page also plays an important role in the payment of a designer. That is, DesignCrowd does not pay the designer until the customer checks the source files and clicks on "Approve Designs" (note: if the customer does not check the files after 7 days, DesignCrowd team will check the files and release payment to designer if everything is in order.)
Features for customers - Customers are able to:
- Download source files submitted by a designer
- Send design change requests to the designer
- Send messages to the designer
- Approve designs (this will essentially notify DesignCrowd to release the payment to the designer).
Features for designers - Designers are able to:
- Submit revisions (linked designs)
- Download their source files
- Send messages to the customer