How much does a designer get paid?
The amount you get paid depends on:
- How well your design performs. This will dictate whether or not you are selected for a place payment.
- If your design meets our Minimum Design Standards.
- Whether your submission is eligible for a participation payment.
The size of your participation payment depends on:
- The participation payment amount for that brief. This is different for each brief and is specified in the brief details.
- How quickly you respond. You must respond quick enough so you are within the participation payment cap. For example, if a brief has a participation payment cap of 40 then only the first 40 submissions that comply with the Minimum Design Standards only will receive a participation payment.
You will be notified how much you will be paid for a specific submission after thebrief closing date.
All earnings from a contest will be subject for a 15% commission fee.
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Back to help