Businesses- If you are a business who needs design work done:
To get started you need to post a project. Select the Post a Project link to start your project.
You need to complete four steps to post a project:
You only need a few minutes to complete these steps and you can do it all from your desk!
- Select the type of design you want and the type of project (Freelance Design Project or Design Contest)
- Complete the project brief
- Register your business / personal details with DesignCrowd
- (For design contests) Pay any posting fee and deposit your budget
Designers - If you are a designer who wants to participate in working on designs: To join the DesignCrowd team and start working on design projects, you simply have to:
- Register an account as a designer
- Take a look at the open jobs on our site and start submitting to ones you want to work on.
- Once you find a project you are interested in simply visit the job page and click on the "Submit Your Design" link. As you submit, clients will often provide feedback on your work or ask for revisions to be made from your designs. In addition, as you submit you will be building your portfolio automatically (note: not all designs are visible on your portfolio immediately - see why here).
As a designer on DesignCrowd, we create and maintain a designer portfolio for you that we advertise to our customers (the best designers on DesignCrowd can be found here http://designers.designcrowd.com/
). It doesn't take long for you to start moving up our list of top designers and as you do you will receive invites/participation payments from customers. Once you start getting these, you will essentially be getting paid for almost all submissions you make to DesignCrowd.
If you have any further questions, take a look at out help pages