2. Go to your manage project page and click "Create voting poll" which is in your "Share Designs" toolbox.
Read the details on the first page and then click "Get started"
3. In the next page you get to select the designs that you want in the poll, you can have all of them or be selective. To select designs simply click on the selection box above the image that you want to select.
4. Click "Save and Continue" which will take you through to the details of your poll. Create a name and a message to the people who will be voting by filling in the details on the screen.
5. Continue through to the next page. This allows you to preview the poll before sending and make amendments by going back if need be.
6. You can then launch your poll. Once the poll has been launched you will be directed to a page that allows you to share the poll.
7. You will get a URL for your voting poll page as well as the opportunity to share the poll via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and your email. To Share via email it allows you to enter your own email and then send it from there, this reduces the prospect of it getting delegated to trash or spam as it is from your own email.
8. Once you have shared your poll it will then show up in its own tab on your project management page.
9. At this stage people will receive your poll and begin voting. You can view the results by going to your project progress page and clicking on the "voting Poll" tab.
10. From your project progress page you can manage your poll. You can view the comments and feedback, edit the poll, send feedback, eliminate designs and add new ones.